In-home computer repairs:
Now, with being back at Alert Level 2, we are offering in-home & on-site IT support and computer repairs.
You are also welcome to drop your laptop or desktop PC off to us again. For any drop-offs or visits, please ring 0800 487 883 before visiting us – this is to ensure that we are here when you get here.
We still offer our contactless pickup service, if you are in self isolation or prefer the convenience of a pick-up. All picked up equipment will be disinfected before being dropped back off to you.
We also offer remote support, where applicable. Please talk to us and we will let you know if this is an option.
Hygiene Protocol Outline:
Here is an outline of our hygiene protocol, in accordance with the guidelines provided by the New Zealand Government:
- We will ensure, that we disinfect/wash hands before entering your home and begin to work on your computer.
- We keep track of who we were in contact with. Our contact register is part of our booking system. If you have any symptoms, please let us know, and we can reschedule your appointment.
- Alternatively, our contactless pickup service is still available.
- We carry disinfectant with us, suitable for surfaces, like your keyboard, mouse and any other part of your computer we touch during the appointment. We disinfect before and after working on your laptop or desktop computer.
- We are endeavouring to stay at least 1 meter apart.